Lynwood Breeze (Trolley) Schedule
The Lynwood Breeze (formerly known as Lynwood Trolley) is the City of Lynwood's public transportation operating multiple bus routes within Lynwood and a direct shuttle to the Willowbrook Blue Line Station. The City of Lynwood contracts with Parking Company of America to operate the Lynwood Breeze.
Trolley fare is $0.25. Exact fare is required; driver does not provide change.
The Lynwood Breeze has 4 Bus routes in Lynwood with 110 bus stops:
- Route A - Red
- Route B - Green
- Route C - Purple
- Route D - Blue
Route A - Red
- Route A Monday through Friday Schedule (PDF): 6:30 a.m. at Transit Center in 30 minute intervals. Last stop is 5:45 pm
- Route A Weekend Schedule (PDF): 8:30 am at Transit Center in 30 minute intervals. Last stop is 4:29 pm
Route B - Green
- Route B Monday through Friday Schedule (PDF): 6:30 am at Transit Center in 30 minute intervals. Last stop is 5:45 pm
- Route B Weekend Schedule (PDF): 8:30 am at Transit Center in 30 minute intervals. Last stop is 4:05 pm
Route C - Purple (30 Minute Break After 11 am)
- Route C Monday through Friday Schedule (PDF): 6:30 am at Transit Center in 1 hour intervals. Last stop is 5:46 pm
- Route C Weekend Schedule (PDF): 8:30 am at Transit Center in 1 hour intervals. Last stop is 4:55 pm
Route D - Blue
- Route D Monday through Friday Schedule (PDF): 6:30 am at Transit Center in 30 minute intervals. Last stop is 6:10 pm
- Route D Weekend Schedule (PDF): 6:30 am at Transit Center in 30 minute intervals. Last stop is 6:10 pm
Lynwood Breeze Transportation App
Download the "Lynwood Breeze" app today to view real-time locations of all buses and trolley stops throughout the City. It is free to all residents and available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Note: Times are based on traffic and weather condition.
What Are We're Doing
- Following FTA of CDC guidelines
- Continuing to deep-clean and disinfect vehicles daily
- Making mask and hand sanitizers available in the bus
- Monitoring all drivers' temperatures daily
- Announcements in the bus playing audio every 15 minutes about social distancing and other safety topics
What You Can Do
- Continue to wear a mask to ensure safety between ridership
- Pay attention to signage in the bus
- Use hand sanitizer, wash your hands when you get to your destination
- If possible, maintain a six feet distance from others
Our Cleaning Procedures
Parking Company of America continues to proactively remove the trash, clean spills, biohazards, spot-clean seats, floors, and other surfaces, and disinfect common bus touchpoints.
Bus safety issues observed should be reported immediately, but at least within 15 days of observance. A safety complaint is related to the mechanical condition associated with the Lynwood Breeze operations that might be faulty. Common safety complaints include:
- Bald tires
- Faulty or squeaking brakes
- Lights not properly operating
- Faulty doors or seats
- And any other mechanical issues
You can make a complaint by calling 714-293-7362 to reach Olivia at the Parking Company of America from 8 am to 3:30 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
For customer schedule assistance, call the dispatch center 323-400-6255 from 8 am to 5 pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
Report Bus Complaints
Bus safety complaints observed related to the actions of a driver during transit are commonly about speeding, texting while driving, nodding off, or driving over legal driving hours (Hours of Service). To report your complaint, please contact Mario Cadenas at the Parking Company of America by calling 323-359-4442 or 562-862-2118, 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. You may also send Mario an email.
Please make sure to provide detailed information of the trips including the operator number, day and time of travel, phone number from which the trip was placed, and pick-up/drop-off addresses.
We want to know your feedback on our transit services. If you have suggestions on how to improve out transit services, please call the City of Lynwood at 310-603-0220, ext. 500 or send us an email.